Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Post# 5

What are PLN's?
By: Chelsea Powers

PLN stands  for Personal Learning Networks. I have never heard of PLN before in my whole life. It always seems to amaze me of how much information and technology Edm310 has taught me. As overwhelming as this class may seem all the information is so useful. PLN has became very useful to me for managing and organize all of my work that I do on a daily bases where it is all in one place. I started off by creating an account with symbaloo. They then sent me a very informative video on how the site works (see link below). I am still working on my PLN and learning more and more about this tool everyday.

Tutorial Video

https://plus.google.com/+SymbalooStartSimple

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea,
    I like how you used Symbaloo as an example of PLN's. I also signed up for an account, but I haven't tried it out yet. There was a lot of information on PLN's, I think you could have explained what they are in a little more detail. I also found a couple grammar and spelling mistakes.Became should be written as become, bases should be basis and everyday is two words every day. Other than these simple mistakes you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the email this week said all posts must be substantial in length. More details are always good.

    ReplyDelete