Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blog Post# 6

Blog Post # 6
By: Chelsea Powers


I learned a lot by watching the interviews that Dr. Strange and Anthony Capps had done. I was truly amazed at some of the things that Anthony had his third grade students doing. I do not remember doing any type of projects like this when I was this age. I also like how he associates real life situations in his curriculum. I also learned that everything does not always go as planned in the classroom when you are teaching. There are so many resources you can use as a teacher to help you in the classroom. I also learned how important it is to find something that engages students to learn the material. Anthony Capps seems like a very devoted, caring, teacher that loves teaching. We need more teachers like this in the classroom.

Project Based Learning:
http://www.friedtechnology.com/2012/11/whats-difference-between-doing-projects.html


icurio:
http://www.nettrekker.com/us/knovation/


Discovery Ed:
http://www.gulllakecs.org/Page/348

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Chelsea
    I couldn't agree with you more that Anthony seems to be a very "devoted and caring teacher" we could really use more educators like him. Listening to his advice and hearing his stories makes me want to strive to be as dedicated to my students as he is. There are so many resources available, for educators we just have to be willing to incorporate them in to our lessons. FYI I didn't notice any links embedded within your blog. Have a great week, the count down to Spring Break begins..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have received an email last week about what is required in ALL blog posts. You might want to look back over that. All blog posts require links and need to be a decent length. Several resources were given to you this week that you could have discussed in more detail. Good, but brief post.

    ReplyDelete