Thursday, April 9, 2015

C4K #2

                              March C4K







http://per8joe.edublogs.org/
Job Shadowing



My Reply:
Hi Joe,
My Name is Chelsea and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I think it is very important for high school students to experience what it would be like before they choose their career path. It took me a while to find that  I wanted to pursue a career in teaching. It is very important for you to pursue what you like to do. Good Luck!!


http://mrsmaslowski.edublogs.org/ Per 6 Matt
Influental Black Musician: Kendrick Lamar
One black influential musician I believe is Kendrick Lamar. He was raised and started in the ghetto of Compton that is full of gang violence and crime. Kendrick Lamar has become influential with messages in his music that makes people think and notice issues in politics, to questions of our human nature and ourselves, and even to the good and bad in our American culture. While using poetic justice to make everyone challenge what happens in our society, he has become a hip-hop idol and what some young people might call G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time). It is clear he will become inspiration and an idol to the future of hip-hop and make a wave of challenging society using music

My Reply:
Hi Matt,
My Name is Chelsea and I am a student at the University of South Alabama.I enjoyed reading your blog. I am not familiar with this musician but after reading your blog It definitely made me want to do more research on him. Great post!



http://kidblog.org/MrsLsAwesome7thgradeclass2014-2014/author/f637a030-9909-4af8-a9c9-b03dbab77f0c/
Left Behind is written by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye.  It is set in the last three years of the Tribulation called the Great Tribulation.  The protagonists, referred to as the tribulation force, include ex-pilot Rayford Steele,  reporter Cameron “Buck” Williams, Rabbi Tsion ben Judah, doctor Chaim Rozenzweig, pilot Mac McCullum, leader of an international trading function Chloe Steele, and ex-military George Sebastian.  The antagonists are the Antichrist Nicolae Carpathia and false prophet Leon Fortunato.  Being set in the end times, many disasters are taking place as the Tribulation Force tries convert nonbelievers into Christians.  The Global Community (GC) led by Nicolae Carpathia, tries harder and harder to stop the Tribulation Force going to the extent of fire bombing a crowd of believers as the time grows near for the Glorious reappearing of Christ.
The main protagonist, Rayford Steele, is the leader of the Tribulation Force. He and the other members of the Tribulation Force try to loosen Carpathia’s grip on the world by sharing the good news of Christ.  In to the Great Tribulation, those who have taken the mark of the beast are suffering from plagues poured out on them by God, such as boils, extreme heat and writhing pain.  Tsion, Rayford, and Chaim all survived a fire bombing done by the GC and are the center of attention.  Carpathia tells Leon  to recruit “miracle workers” to counter the Christians.  More tensions grow as more Christians are martyred around the world.
This book is not for the light of heart.  I would recommend this book to someone interested in post-apocalyptic books.  I really enjoyed this book as I do the series.  If you like learning more about Revelation and the Antichrist and all that, I would definitely recommend it.  I definitely plan on reading the next book in the series and other books written by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye

My Reply:
My Name is Chelsea and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. It was very informative. Great Post!







No comments:

Post a Comment